The ancient village of Monticello, home of one of the first medieval "compagne" (districts) of the Finale, is easily reachable from Finalborgo with a pleasant walk through vegetable gardens and olive groves.
The Church of San Dalmazio, rebuilt after its destruction in 1934, where the small Romanesque temple of "San Dalmazzo" disappeared. , located in the place now occupied by the staircase of the new church. The presbytery and two side chapels erected in the 7th century, today the premises of the recreational club, escaped destruction. The bell tower erected for the old church has remained decentralized with respect of the new one.
The chapel houses a leftover fresco from the 14th century (the only one dating back to the 14th century in the Finale area), representing the "Last Supper"