A beautiful and very scenic loop route with a fair difference in altitude to be done in all seasons. It crosses three of the four hamlets connected by terraced fields (“fasce”) and bordered by the characteristic dry-stone walls, rich in tufts of Campanula Isophylla. The path descends to the hamlet of Borgio near the Church of San Pietro to climb up to the highest point where the great Stone Cross is located. The path is pleasant and on a mixed ground (dirt road, paved in stone and asphalt) and is marked in stages by several explanatory signs that illustrate the naturalistic and historical aspects of the area.
The Cross of Saints
Above the village of Crosa, in an impressive panoramic viewpoint, stands the "Croce dei Santi", 3.5 metres high, made of Verezzi stone. It was placed in 1664 by.....
Finalborgo - Porta Testa square
Moving to Borgio Verezzi to reach the starting point of the path and the return will be carried out by private vehicles, trying to optimize the number of cars.