Above the village of Crosa, in an impressive panoramic viewpoint, stands the "Croce dei Santi", 3.5 metres high, made of Verezzi stone. It was
placed in 1664 by some Capuchin friars returning from the Holy Land who wanted to build a convent here. On the stone at the foot of the cross a long Latin inscription is carved,
partially illegible, though the date of placement can be clearly read. The place is still a destination for religious pilgrimages.